Thursday, September 4, 2008

Season for Change

Lately, I have been

dreaming of this:

Photobucket

surrounded by this:

Photobucket

and eating way too much of this:

Photobucket

For atleast one day, I will be seeing alot of this:

Photobucket

But it should be all worth it because when it's over I will be surrounded by this:

Photobucket



That's right guys...we are moving! Brandon and I have finally made the decision to do what we have talked about doing for over 2 years now and that is to move out of the state of Arizona and to a much colder climate. We ruled out moving anywhere extremely far away because our family's live here and we don't want to feel as if we are completely out of reach, so we have chosen Colorado. We are leaning towards the Boulder area or possibly Colorado Springs. We have a few weeks to finalize our decision, but come October - it's Colorado or bust!

I am so extremely excited for this change! We have wanted to make the move for so long and found so many reasons to keep us from going before. We finally decided to just seize the moment and live out our dreams while we are still alive and young enough to do it!

6 comments:

Dmcguire25 said...

I am so sad that you are moving but happy for you guys! We hardly see one another anyways so it won't be hard for us. I am so happy that you are doing this for you guys and I am jealous for the colder weather. We love you guys and you are amazing!

lofgreenlegacy said...

Tylonda!!! What the heck?!? You better keep blogging and you better let us come and see you. I'm going to miss you so much! Please email soon and let me know everything! I miss you!

The Richards said...

Holy crap i totally had to read your whole blog because i couldn't believe it was you!!! i am so glad you found me yeah!!! Your blog is cute and your baby is cuter! way to go on getting out of this hot hot place! I miss ya tons and am so glad we are going to get to communicate through the blog world. Amber

Deanne Wahl said...

I am so jealous. Alan and I have been talking about getting into colder weather for six years now. We need to just leave. We need to get together before you move. If you are ever headed this way look us up and give me a call. I am thinking of taking the kids to the Tucson zoo before long and if we do I would love to see you!

Ashley said...

Good for you! I am not that brave! I have never been there, but I here it is georgeous. Cool, now I have a reason to go; I can visit you!

lofgreenlegacy said...

Hey when are you guys moving? I was hoping maybe I could take a trip to Tucson and maybe we could go to lunch or something before you leave. Let me know.