Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Earth to Tylonda...Anyone out there?!

Okay so unlike what I originally hoped, I have yet to get a new computer! SAD! I know. I miss blogging and almost a year has gone by. So if you are wondering if I am floating somewhere in space, the answer is yes! Haha! AND we have finally landed! This won't be a long post, and sorry no pictures yet, but I am "dropping in" to say hello, and warn you I will be back soon. *smiles*

Many many many things have happened over the last year, so to play catch up will take time I don't have today, but will make time for very soon as I AM FINALLY getting a new computer! YAY! Not today, but in a couple of weeks. So stay tuned...

I miss you all!

1 comment:

Deanne Wahl said...

I can't wait until you are back. I want to see what's been going on. I hope all is good!