Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ahhh Memories

This looks like fun, thanks Hope for the idea!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2.Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

OK, Tye here it goes. Like you there are so many!!! And the ones that I were thinking of you posted on mine, so I'm going to come up with other ones. 1st your 4th grade bday party where we all put on your moms wedding dress and modeled it around, going to the fair, playing Girl Talk (by the way I still have the pic of you hugging my dad), all nighters about boys, school dances, crying about whatever had ended our life at the time (usually boys), missing you like crazy when you moved, everybody coming to your house to tell you good-bye when you did move and it never being the same without you. I'm so glad that we have kept in touch.

Ashley said...

Okay, I could just say ditto to Hopes. I have all the same memories, but I guess I need to add one. I'll add French class. AI loved having you in there to talk to.

Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

The first time your mom plucked your eyebrows in the eight grade. You told us all about it in art and I kept thinking I hope I never have to do that because it sounds awful! You were lots of fun and always pleasant to be around.