Monday, December 8, 2008

Husband Tag

I was tagged by Jennifer to do this about my hubby, so here goes!

1. How long did you date before you got married? 2 years and 3 months, although he was planning our wedding by the second month of our relationship!

2. How long have you been married? We just celebrated our first anniversary on November 16.

3. What does he do that surprises you? Out of the blue he will tell me how beautiful I am. It always surprises me because he just stares at me with this inquisitive look on his face and then he tells me I'm gorgeous or something edifying like that.

4. What is his best feature? His piercing blue eyes. In the morning when he is getting ready, I still completely get lost in them. SO GORGEOUS!

5. What is his best quality? He is such a great Daddy. He is so interactive and affectionate and both of our girls are in love with him!

6. Does he have a nickname for you? Just Babe. We say that to each other so much more than our actual names that Lexie thought her Dad's name was actually Babe when she was younger!

7. What is his favorite color? If he has to choose...red.

8. What is his favorite animal? Orcas

9. What is his favorite food? Currently he is addicted to the Christmas tree snack cakes. The white ones, not the chocolate. Apparently the sprinkles are different and it DOES make a difference. Some of his other "must-haves" are Pepsi, white popcorn, and he loves my tacos.

10. What is his favorite sport? Definitely baseball. HUGE White Sox fan. When we started dating, I didn't get a choice on whether I had a favorite team or not. I was inducted in by association.

11. When and where did you first kiss? August 12, 2005. It was at the end of our first date in the Barnes & Noble parking lot (I left my car there). I was telling him bye and certain he wasn't going to kiss me goodnight, he leaned in 90% of the way and just waited, so I was forced to kiss him! Still haven't forgot that first kiss!

12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Watching movies. We love going to the movies together, its our thing.

13. Do you have any children? Our little darling Shaelana

14. Does he have a hidden talent? He makes the best meatloaf!

15. How old is he? 25, for a little bit longer anyway.

16. Who said 'I love you' first? He did! I was a little mad at him that night for not meeting my family and I to go out for family evening. He said he didn't feel good and he ended up out with his friends (grr!) I went and met them afterward and by the funny way he was acting, I figured he was going to break up with me. Turns out he was just nervous and he said "I love you"! Surprised the crap out of me!

17. What is his favorite music? Country for sure. He loves alot of different genres but prefers country most often now.

19. Do you think he will read this? I am certain. He doesn't post on our blog (not yet anyway), but he lurks!

Okay. I tag Hope, Danielle, and Beth! And any husbands on here who want to reverse the tag and make it about your wife you adore!

1 comment:

lofgreenlegacy said...

Thanks for tagging me! I love getting to know people through tags. Hope you guys are doing well!